The children of Lunsford Yandell Park (1839-1905) and Isabella Ann Eliza Barron Park (1845-1907)
The following outline has been assembled from genealogies compiled by Rollie Taylor, a descendant of Thomas Park, oldest brother of Lunsford's grandfather James. Many death dates come from the Social Security Death Index (SSDI), while other dates come from various records, including newspaper obituaries. Some dates may be in error, and there are doubtless some gaps. Please contact the webmaster if you have any information that can help with this list. To thwart the misuse of these names by non-family members, the birth years of living people have been replaced by the word "living." Should any of these be inaccurate, please let the webmaster know the year of demise.
The numbers in uppercase roman numerals are those of Lunsford and Isabella's children. Names in yellow represent new names in the extended family that have been or could be passed on to further generations. Only the first occurrences of those names appear. Click on any line to go to the extended genealogy of that line. For example, clicking on the line containing Ethel Sloan Park (IX) will take you to the list of her descendants. For a complete tree click HERE.
Lunsford Yandell Park (1839-1905) and Isabella Ann Eliza ("Cricket") Barron (1845-1907
- Lena Yandell Park (1862-1897) m. 1881 Edward Holmes Martin (1860-1932)
- Annie Laura Park (1865-19??) m. 1898 Edward Holmes Martin (1860-1932)
- Eva Beatrice Park (1867-1867)
- Robert Willie Park (1870-1945) m. (1) 1892 Austine M. Appling (1870-1923)
- Claude Adair Park (1873-1944) m. 1907 Ellen Hill Payne (1877-1970)
- Eula Mae Park (1875-1902) m. William Henry Wiggs (1868-1948)
- Lillian Isabella Park (1878-1954) m. 1903 [Jonce] Hunt Clement (1878-1949)
- Catherine Wilbur ("Kate") Park (1880-1929) m. 1903 Wilbur B. Powell (18??-19??)
- Ethel Sloan Park (1883-1968) m. (1) 1904 Paul Jordan Smith a.k.a. Jordan-Smith (1885-1971)
- Richard Lunsford Park(1886-1968) m. Bernice Amelia Ellis (1887-1948)
- Alma Louise Park (1890-1967) m. William E. ("Willie") Allen (1885-1961)